If you have already entered your event via guidle.com, BKA Berner Kulturagenda, Concerts Bern or Museums Bern, it will automatically appear in the events calendar on Bern.com
How it works
- Click on the red button.
- Fill in all the details of the event.
- The event appears within 24 hours in the event calendar on Bern.com and guidle.com and will automatically be played to numerous regional media (see Media Pool Events Small here)
- Five events per organizer can be entered free of charge each year. For the registration of additional events, an account at guidle.com is required.
Already registered on Guidle? Login.
Tips for recording events
- Short, crisp lead that reveals what the event is about.
- In the body text: information on the content, themes and highlights of the event.
- Contact details for further information: Website and email.
- Ideally upload several images. Format: 1920x1080 pixels.
- If possible: Avoid direct form of address (You) to ensure consistency of entries on Bern.com.
- The more language versions are recorded, the higher the coverage of the event entry.
To be able to edit the event record again later, enter the note "Send access data" in the "Remarks" field.
Contact and help
Questions about the calendar of events on Bern.com:
Telephone: +41(0)41 328 12 12
Interest in applying on Bern.com channels:
Telephone: +41(0)41 328 12 60