Hostel 77 is situated at the foot of Bern’s local mountain, the Gurten, and is seven minutes by bus from the main station. Your bus ride from the main station to Hostel 77 and the use of public transport in the City of Bern are free for the duration of your stay. There is a direct bus route from Hostel 77 to the Gurten funicular and to the popular river pool at Eichholz an der Aare. A park with a grill area and a playground is a five-minute walk away.
Hostel 77 is suitable for single travelers, groups and families. It sleeps a total of 116 people, in a combination of single, double and multiple occupancy rooms. All rooms have a sink and are accessible for guests with disabilities. Shared bathroom and shower facilities can be found on the same floor. Hostel 77 offers you more than just a bed: a hearty breakfast is included in the price.
- There is also a guest kitchen, washing machine and dryer available
- Luggage storage before check-in and after check-out
- Duvets are available and bed linen is included in the price
- Seminar rooms available upon request
- Free Wi-Fi access in the entire building and in the rooms
- Hostel 77 serves snacks from the hostel kitchen in the bistro lounge