Spend an unforgettable day at the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum and discover Switzerland on foot or in a horse-drawn carriage. Explore more than 100 original, centuries-old buildings from all parts of Switzerland, observe the multifaceted animal world with its 200 farm animals and experience how life used to be in the old days.
The perfect day out!
Travel back in time – 100, 200 years and more, and experience how people lived and worked in days gone by.
- More than 100 Swiss buildings to explore
- More than 200 farm animals
- Petting enclosure: get up close to the animals
- At least 8 different crafts to admire and discover every day
- Children’s playground to let off steam and have fun
- Carousel for small and big children
- The «hands-on-house» for young and old
- Several inviting barbeque and picnic areas for your enjoyment
- Three restaurants catering for all your needs
- Ballenberg shops with delicious Ballenberg specialities
- Rest and relaxation in the flower and herb gardens
- Attractive events throughout the season