• The GP was held for the first time 56 years ago.
• Birthplace of the World Cup of epee fencers.
• Only epee World Cup tournament in Switzerland.
• Unites the world's best epee fencers every year, with participants from over 60 nations.
• Together with the European Cup in Heidenheim (D) and the World Cup in Paris, it is one of the largest World Cup tournaments in the world.
• Takes place annually in autumn and counts for all fencers as a selection tournament for World Championships or Olympic Games.
• The Grand Prix de Berne is organized by the Bern Fencing Club.
• High media coverage, both nationally and internationally. The competitions are regularly broadcast by SRF television; foreign stations take over the contributions.
• The Sunday afternoon finals are a popular social event in Bern.
You might also like
September25to 25. Sep.from 09:00Cancelled - Return of cattleSchwarzsee Tourismus
May21to 21. May.from 08:00Top Event“Laufmeter” – The Open-Air CatwalkAltstadt Bern
October30to 30. Oct.from 19:00Barb & the music boxErlenbach im Simmental, Panoramarestaurant Stockhorn
August07to 08. Aug.from 08:00FoodStockhorn-BrunchStockhorn, Waisenhausplatz 3011 Bern