• The GP was held for the first time 56 years ago.
• Birthplace of the World Cup of epee fencers.
• Only epee World Cup tournament in Switzerland.
• Unites the world's best epee fencers every year, with participants from over 60 nations.
• Together with the European Cup in Heidenheim (D) and the World Cup in Paris, it is one of the largest World Cup tournaments in the world.
• Takes place annually in autumn and counts for all fencers as a selection tournament for World Championships or Olympic Games.
• The Grand Prix de Berne is organized by the Bern Fencing Club.
• High media coverage, both nationally and internationally. The competitions are regularly broadcast by SRF television; foreign stations take over the contributions.
• The Sunday afternoon finals are a popular social event in Bern.
You might also like
October01to 01. Oct.from 18:15MärlinachtKulturverein Münchenwiler
April29to 08. May.from 00:00Top EventBEABern, BERNEXPO
September23to 23. Sep.from 10:00FoodHöhlenraclette am StockhornErlenbach im Simmental, Stockhorn
April19to 23. Apr.from 00:00Congresses & conferences1st ARWA Congress 19.-23.04.2022Universität Bern