The idyllic surroundings of the Weitblick-Haus (which can loosely be translated as “house with a panoramic view”), with the Fribourg Alps on its doorstep, are (awe-)inspiring – there’s nothing like a little peace and quiet to regenerate and come up with new ideas.
With a total of 16 beds, two common rooms, a well-equipped kitchen, and a seminar room with modern infrastructure, the house offers everything you need for productive meetings or a laid-back group holiday. The snug balcony invites you to linger and enjoy the beautiful view, the garden is perfect for kids to run around in.
- 5 double and 2 single rooms, some with washbasin
- Dormitory with 4 mattresses
- Showers, toilets, sauna
- Kitchen for self-catering
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Coffee maker
- Common room with TV and pull-out couch
- 2 studies
- 1 seminar room with a beamer and flip charts
- Wi-Fi in the entire house
Guggisberg can be reached in about one hour by public transport from Bern. At Schwarzenburg train station, take PostBus number 612 to Guggisberg and get off at the stop “Guggisberg, Post”. The bus leaves every 30 minutes and stops right in front of the house. By car, the journey takes about 40 minutes from Bern. Public parking spaces are available near the house.