The hustle and bustle in the courtyard of the PROGR Centre for Cultural Production is not a Christmas market, but a lovingly and lavishly decorated place to marvel and linger. Old furniture, discarded objects, special decorative elements and light productions create a unique and cozy atmosphere – young and old alike feel at home here!
Hearty fondue and warming mulled wine ensure the culinary well-being and fireplaces the necessary warmth. Moreover, the extensive programme guarantees a festive ambiance:
On the programme for the little guests are:
- A visit from St. Nicholas on December 6
- A storyteller telling exciting stories every Wednesday
- Daily candle making
- Daily carousel rides
For the taller guests the Rummelbummel offers:
- Unplugged concerts by local musicians
- Surprise performances by local artists
- Mapping, a Christmas light show
- Candle making until late into the night
By the way, if you're in a party mood, you only have to take a few steps to dance until the early hours of the morning in Turnhalle – one of Bern’s liveliest clubs.
Monday – Saturday 4:00–9:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00–9:00 p.m.