“Oishii” is Japanese for “tasty”! And it perfectly describes the menu at Oishii Sushi & Grill, a restaurant located on Aarbergergasse in the heart of Bern.
Discover a great selection of sushi and teppanyaki grill specialties. You can order your dishes at a set price (all you can eat) using an iPad, or you can choose individual items from the menu.
You’ll be delighted at the restaurant’s innovative all-you-can-eat concept. The rules of the game are simple and modern:
- Order dishes from the iPad menu for up to two and a half hours.
- The orders are instantly sent to individual stations, where the dishes are freshly prepared.
- Each order can contain up to five items.
- There is a 15-minute waiting period before placing a new order, to help prevent over-ordering.
- This preventive measure is in keeping with the restaurant’s concept, which does not tolerate waste as a result of over-ordering.
Want to enjoy Japanese flair with a larger group? The restaurant has two separate rooms in the upper level, each seating up to 45 guests. These are perfect for birthday parties and corporate dinners.
You might also like
Essen/Ausgehen > Restaurant, Meetings & Kongresse > Darum Bern, Meetings & Kongresse > Darum BernKramerMore
Essen/Ausgehen > RestaurantRestaurant Tapis RougeMore
Essen/Ausgehen > Restaurant, Meetings & Kongresse > Darum Bern, Meetings & Kongresse > Darum BernKlösterli WeincafeMore
Essen/Ausgehen > Restaurant, Typisch Bern, Meetings & Kongresse > Darum BernRestaurant Altes TramdepotMore