After suffering significant storm damage in 2018, the Gantrisch Rope Park has now been completely renovated and reopened in April 2019. Located in the Längeney Forest just 30 minutes by car from Bern, the park offers a wide variety of Tyrolean traverses and rope courses along with the highest rope-park platforms in Switzerland. With a playground, forest adventure trail, and inviting spots for barbecues and picnics, the Gantrisch Nature Park is the perfect place for a family outing.
The following attractions await you at the rope park:
- Eight exciting rope courses, three of which are family courses and designed for visitors measuring 130 cm or more
- Three kids’ rope courses – for visitors five years old and up – with a comprehensive safety system
- A spine-tingling “Adrenaline Zone” with jumps and a free fall
- Various Tyrolean traverses over 100 meters long
- The highest rope-park platforms in Switzerland up to 36 meters off the ground
- Picturesque, spaciously designed picnic and barbecue spots
- A fun playground area with climbing equipment and water games as well as a forest adventure trail open to all
There is no time limit for the activities, so you can climb, play and enjoy to your heart’s content without feeling pressured. Hungry adventurers and thirsty explorers can take a break at the cozy garden restaurant located just a stone’s throw away from the rope park.
Please note: The park facilities may close early due to storms, rain or thunder and lightning.