L'église ouverte (Offene Kirche)
|Confessions||év. réf., cath. rom.., cath.-chrét., juive|
|ouverte ||Mar - Ven|
Main monument among Switzerland's Baroque, Protestant church buildings. At the site of today's Church of the Holy Ghost, an order of monks, the "Order of the Holy Ghost," built a small church with a hospital in 1228, which was expanded several times over the years. Today's magnificent Baroque church was dedicated in 1729. The Church of the Holy Ghost also serves as the meeting place for the "Open Church."
All lines, to "Bahnhof Bern" stop.