Former Monastery of St. Urban

The Cistercian monastery of St. Urban was founded in 1194. The monastery complex was completely redesigned and built during the first half of the 18th century by Franz Beer, an architect from Vorarlberg.

Today the church's choir stalls are an object of international interest, and the monastery complex can be used for cultural events.






  




Oberaargau Tourismus

Marktgasse 13
4900 Langenthal
Tel. +41 (0) 62 919 19 00
www.myoberaargau.com
   


Oberaargau Image Video