Bern, capital of Switzerland and UNESCO World Heritage Site received a new landmark in 2005: the Zentrum Paul Klee. The bold masterpiece in steel and glass designed by leading Italian architect Renzo Piano is worth a visit in itself.
But it is also home to selected works, mainly drawings, from the world's largest collection of works by Paul Klee (1879-1940) and temporary exhibitions of further important modern and contemporary artists.
What’s more, the Zentrum Paul Klee offers events such as concerts, readings and guided tours and is one of the most attractive Event & Congress Location in Switzerland.
Zentrum Paul Klee offers a wide range of activities:
- Exhibitions on the life and work of Paul Klee
- Temporary exhibitions of important artists of the 20th and 21st century
- Public and private guided tours, audio guides
- Studios and workshops in the Kindermuseum Creaviva
- Concerts, readings, theatre and dance
- Event & Congress Location
- Museum shop and bookshop