The Kambly Experience Tour
Discover Kambly’s origins and learn about where the raw ingredients for the finest Kambly specialities come from.
The 30 km tour, starting and ending in Langnau, is fully signposted. Follow Route No. 777 through the distinctive rolling hills of the Emmental Valley, giving you breathtaking views over beautiful mountains and valleys.
The Kambly Experience Tour app offers you a fascinating insight into the world of local production of raw ingredients for the world-famous Swiss biscuit manufacturers.
The tour finishes with a visit to The Kambly Experience in Trubschachen, here you can sample all sorts of biscuit to your heart’s content and enjoy a refreshing break in the Kambly Café.
The Kambly Experience Tour won third price in the category "Exceptional Projects" of the MILESTONE Awards 2013 at Kursaal Bern.
- Distance: 30 km
- Departure/ finish: Langnau in the Emmental valley
- Route: Langnau-Hüpfenboden-Blapbach-Chrümpelgraben-
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Booking: www.rentabike.ch or Tel. +41 58 327 60 80.
- Guided group tours: www.emmental-tours.ch, Tel. +41 58 327 50 90
- Date: from the 1st April until the 31st October
- Battery charging station: The Kambly Experience Trubschachen
- Free App-download:
- Free Map-download: here
For more information www.kambly.ch